Emerald Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Emerald Nights

A Seattle Based Vampire: the Masquerade Roleplaying Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colonel Sam
Elder
Colonel Sam

Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? Empty
PostSubject: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:20 pm

A leather jacket and blue jean clad Sam walked into the voodoo shop looking around for the proprietor.
Back to top Go down
Christy Sunshine
Elder
Christy Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:21 pm

She followed, dressed in tight dark jeans and a black tank top over combat boots. She looked around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Mr. Saturday is behind the register counter, speaking softly to a thuggish individual of african descent. He perks as the bells chime above the door and spies the two. He tilts his head curiously and bites his thumb in thought. He makes a gesture as if to ward off the evil eye before straightening his posture and correcting his lapel. He tosses a thumb to the thug who looks over at Sam and Chris before shrugging and gangster walking past them outside.

"Gentleman! Mamuesel! Please, come in come in. What ken dez ole bones do fer such a pretty couple on night like tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Colonel Sam
Elder
Colonel Sam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Just because he couldn't help it... "I'm looking to see if you do that voodoo you do well. I want to contact someone who might be dead."

Last edited by Colonel Sam on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christy Sunshine
Elder
Christy Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:40 pm

She smiled to the man, peering curiously around.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Mr. Saturday chuckles a bit.

"Sayonce aye? We ken beat dem drums an see who be answerin', surely. Who ya be wantin' ta meet?"
Back to top Go down
Colonel Sam
Elder
Colonel Sam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:15 pm

"A malk named Adele Hembry. "
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Mr. Saturday nods slowly and glances about to ensure the coast is clear.

"Well, dat be a trip. Those of our persuasion rarely turn restless dead. We already cursed; some ting else calls to us. Suppose I could ask me friends though."
Back to top Go down
Colonel Sam
Elder
Colonel Sam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:50 pm

"Mainly I am trying to confirm her death or not. What is your price sir ?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:03 pm

"It ain't too big a ting you ask, just a specialized skill as dey say."

He folds thin arms and ponders a moment.

"I usually work in trade. Cleaner dat way. You an yours got a knack fer moving quick. My line o work, day ken come in handy. You teach me dat, I look fer ya lady fren."
Back to top Go down
Colonel Sam
Elder
Colonel Sam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:35 pm

"Deal" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:01 pm

The gentleman extends a long fingered hand with an easy grin.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Sam
Elder
Colonel Sam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Sam took the hand with a firm grip. "Simple business is good business. "
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:41 pm

"I quite agree. Here... write her name down an what she look like. I will pass it along. Should be a few days ."

He releases the shake to slide a simple piece of paper over.
Back to top Go down
Christy Sunshine
Elder
Christy Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:27 pm

She did not look pleased. But she didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Sam
Elder
Colonel Sam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:50 am

He took a copy of a picture and handed it to Mr. Saturday with her name written on the back, and a date from 1924

"Will this work?"

He glanced over at Chris with an apologetic look.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:54 am

"True nuff. I tink dis fit da bill."

He takes the photo and looks at it for a minute before sliding it into a jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Sam
Elder
Colonel Sam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:03 am

He smiled. "Excellent. When would you like to begin the lessons?"
Back to top Go down
Christy Sunshine
Elder
Christy Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:02 am

She walked over and leaned against Sam, head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Sam
Elder
Colonel Sam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:08 am

Sam gave her a quick kiss, and wrapped his arm around her. Poor Diva, he knew she wasn't liking this much.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:38 pm

"Later dis week ta be sure. Got a few tings to look into first."

He offers a grin. "Will here work or better someplace else?"
Back to top Go down
Colonel Sam
Elder
Colonel Sam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:53 pm

"Here is fine "
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:32 pm

Saturday nods.

"I clear de floor, we have some space."

He snaps a business card into existence with some smooth sleight of hand. "Swing by say friday."
Back to top Go down
Colonel Sam
Elder
Colonel Sam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Sam took the card and offered one of his own. "Excellent. By the way, do you sell charms or wards or the like ? Come to think of it sir, just what is it you sell?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:20 pm

"Like dey card say, I sell potions an tonics an solutions ta problems. Charms, wards, dolls, trinkets, all manner of tings. Buy most every ting too..."

He leans forward and props thin elbows on the counter. "Got some ting specific you be fearing, mon a me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?   Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Mr. Saturday, did you talk to the dead?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Nights :: Mr. Saturday's Voodoo, Curio and Antique Shop-
Jump to: