Emerald Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Emerald Nights

A Seattle Based Vampire: the Masquerade Roleplaying Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally, a Truly Convenient Store

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenna
Don Giovanni
Ravenna

Finally, a Truly Convenient Store Empty
PostSubject: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:57 am

Ravenna entered, a mass of black cloth flowing about her ankles as she made her way through the door. Her coat, Victorian in style, was clasped up to her neck, the ruffles of her sleeves coming just past her wrists. A simple silver choker fit closely around her neck, a ruby in the middle of it. Locks of raven black hair tumbled down nearly to her waist, her long backs braided back and pinned below her mass of hair.

Each step she took was nearly silent, besides the ruffling of the fabric of her skirt, her shoes simple black flats. Curious eyes drifted this way and that, absorbing all that she could see.

It was obvious she was a woman on a mission.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:20 pm

"Oh now, what we got here?" The jovial voice of Saturday called from a shelf in the back. "Here I was tinkin' you would never come."
Back to top Go down
Ravenna
Don Giovanni
Ravenna

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Her laughter, like bells chimed through the store as she made her way towards the location of the voice. "Do you know how hard it is to find crows feet here, without having to catch them yourself?" She called out playfully, ever perceiving gaze drifting around the store as she walked. She was looking for more than just physical things, her connection with the other side was also alert.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Spirits and shades of all color flitted about the store. The ghosts shied away from her, but if her perceptions drifted into the land of spirits (not the dead), they seemed bolder. Loa floated by, watching and whispering.

"Oh, crow feet ain't to bad. Me aim is good."

He chuckles in a quiet, silky way.

"Dat de only thing you interested in, mon cher?"
Back to top Go down
Ravenna
Don Giovanni
Ravenna

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:56 pm

She chuckled at his words, shaking her head. "Of course not.. less than a month til April 4th, so of course I'm in the market for something else. Something more valuable.." Her voice drifted off a bit, almost dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:03 pm

"Oh? De spirits always seem ta hate dat day. Some ting 'bout slavers an harvests."

He circles into view from the shelving area.

"What be more valuable you be wantin', mon petite?"
Back to top Go down
Ravenna
Don Giovanni
Ravenna

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:16 pm

She glanced about the shop with an eerily sweet smile before her gaze fell once again on the tall man. "You know how we are cleaning up the mess left behind by our predecessors? I plan on assisting in any way I can." A brow quirked a bit.

"Even if it means I have to snatch the souls of those left behind clear out of their bodies."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:27 pm

"Oh now dat be some ting I ken support."

He smiles. "You know where some be? Or you askin' me ta look round?"
Back to top Go down
Ravenna
Don Giovanni
Ravenna

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:45 pm

"Well, the ones still inside of their shells are easy enough to crack, if you could assist in finding them I'd be much obliged."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Saturday tips his hat.

"Oh I keep an eye out, mon petite. Dey ken hide fer too long, ya."
Back to top Go down
Ravenna
Don Giovanni
Ravenna

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:14 pm

She gave a gracious curtsy as he tipped his hat, a charming smile over her lips.

"Oh, of course not. I just have a deadline is all."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:47 am

"I got ears all over, mon petite. I will look inta it."
Back to top Go down
Ravenna
Don Giovanni
Ravenna

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:06 pm

"Well I appreciate it, dear Saturday."

In their conversation she had gathered up a variety of herbs, powders, and some various odds and ends, and at this time placed them on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Saturday punches a few numbers into the antique register before presenting a total and bagging the items.
Back to top Go down
Ravenna
Don Giovanni
Ravenna

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 pm

She slipped some bills from a pocket on her skirt, passing them to the other. "This should cover it.. thanks."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Saturday
Neonate
Mr. Saturday

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:29 pm

"I kick up some dust on dey utter ting too, mon petite."
Back to top Go down
Ravenna
Don Giovanni
Ravenna

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:10 am

A small smile spread across her lips as she nodded, "Wonderful. If you hear anything.. well." She motioned a hand up, towards what an observer would see as nothing. "Send your guys to find my guys, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, a Truly Convenient Store   Finally, a Truly Convenient Store Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally, a Truly Convenient Store
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Nights :: Mr. Saturday's Voodoo, Curio and Antique Shop-
Jump to: